venerdì 10 febbraio 2012

Kit "MY POEM" di Valentina's Creations

Per presentare questo kit voglio riportare le parole di Valentina perchè credo che nulla meglio di questo renda giustizia al suo lavoro: "this month has started tragically, with my granny's death. We loved her so much, and this losing touched us painfully. But I'm sure she's in a better place now, guiding us from above.
I like believing she's an angel now, my angel. That's why I wanna dedicate to her my new collection. It's called "My Poem" and talks about love, again. Hope you will like...." Certo che ci piace Valentina, è assolutamente meraviglioso, formato da 101 elementi e 10 carte.




Questa la mia pagina con la bellissima Adele (grazie Cinzia).



Il kit si può acquistare QUI / You can buy kit HERE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento